Pages

Thursday, December 13, 2012

Seed Stories

One important thing I learned during this project is how important teamwork is. It surprised me how hard it actually is to maintain a seed but it can be rewarding. I thought it was funny how so many seed did not grow because of lack of proper care. The different aromas being produced by the germinating seeds was very gross to me at point I did not want to participate. Overall, this project was something I was not looking forward to, but as the time passed, I really enjoyed myself and learned some valuable lessons.

Cameron Wright's Seed Story

Cameron Wright, one of my partners in our project, learned what seeds can and can't grow in. He observed how seed can not grown in substances like lemon juice. Organization was very important to him as well as time management. One thing he hated were the putrid smells that came from the growing seeds. Cameron really had fun during his project and learned how to grow a healthy plant.


No comments:

Post a Comment