Pages

Thursday, December 13, 2012

Seed Stories

PART 1:
I have learned how and what seeds can germinate and grow in. For example, I now know that seeds will refuse to initiate their growth sequence in a solution such as lemon juice. I have also learned that if you are not on target with what you are assigned to do with your plants, you will lose track of where you are on your assignment and what you are doing as well. Also, to come along with doing the experiments, their also comes the smells which some are not so pleasant and soothing. Overall, in this project, I have enjoyed the time with my group members and officially growing a new and healthy plant.

PART 2:
Bryan Arreola has learned that when it comes to group projects, teamwork is definitely a advantage. He has also learned that even though growing and fertilizing the plants can be a pain, accomplishing the project successfully can really be rewarding. In addition, he also thought it was funny how some of the seeds did not grow because of the lack of proper care. Overall he had a blast in the project era and hopes to seek another chance at working with his wonderful teammates.

No comments:

Post a Comment