Pages

Friday, February 1, 2013

Responding to GATTACA

"You want to know how I did it? This is how I did it, Anton: I never saved anything for the swim back." - Jerome


Vincent and Anton have had a rivalry since they were little kids. Anton being perfect, was expected to beat Vincent at everything, however he lost to Vincent in that race because Vincent gave it 100% which is what this quote is about and what the hole movie was about. Vincent gave his transformation 100%. He changed his name, face, hair, and even went through extreme pain to change his height. He did it because he knew that to reach his dream which many taught was going to be impossible, he was going to have to be committed and give it his all for it to really work. I believe this quotes not only tied up and summarized the race for us, but told us how Vincent was so successful.


No comments:

Post a Comment