Pages

Saturday, November 24, 2012

Lovely Corn


Dear Corn,
Oh corn, oh corn, so beautiful you truly are. We met five years ago and we are still going strong. All the potassium you give me prevents high-level pressure and not to mention how you reduce the amount of lactic acid in my bones. I love the way your vitamin A protects me from health problems and keeping my eyes healthy. You do some much for be and all I always hurt you by eating your all your relatives but I cannot help it. Do you remember the time I had a huge migraine and you gave me some magnesium to cure it? I just wanted to remind you how much I love you even though we don't always agree on what taste good and what does. I really hope I see you on thanksgiving this year my savory lover.

Your Admirer, 

Brayan Arreola

No comments:

Post a Comment